myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Thongs! (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=235)

RG_ 01-16-2007 10:23 PM

Thongs!

Are they wrong? ;)

OK, a comment in the thread about panties brought this on to mind.

It seems that thongs have become quite popular in the spanking community, as they have in many other populations. In our world, though, the thong can have an added dimension of meaning and effect. So...

Thongs? Love'em or Hate'em?

Guys and gals both answer, please, and tell us why you feel the way that you do.

jackie seven 01-16-2007 10:29 PM

I always prefer bare bottom, but I love thongs for a change of pace. In fact, I think a thong can accentuate a woman's bottom quite nicely. I also like panties that are pulled up and tucked in like a thong.

Adelina 01-16-2007 10:34 PM

I hate them. I can't stand wearing them; they are the most uncomfortable things ever invented. I do like the way they look on other people, at least from photos I've seen.

MichiganHeadmaster 01-16-2007 11:08 PM

I probably already made this same comment. They are sexy, but they take away from the fun of "peeling" away the layers of protection (not that panties afford much protection, but you know what I'm getting at). With a thong, your butt is already about as bare as it is gonna get.

That said, thongs CAN be useful if you want to give a bare bottom spanking to someone who is modest about showing anything else on camera.

BlackVelvet007 01-16-2007 11:58 PM

Sorry but hate hate hate 'em. "Anal floss" does nothing for me.

garyspk 01-17-2007 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 (Post 2300)
Sorry but hate hate hate 'em. "Anal floss" does nothing for me.

I can tell you that about 99% of our customers on AmateurSpankings HATE thongs, for whatever that's worth...

dotty 01-17-2007 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 (Post 2300)
Sorry but hate hate hate 'em.

Ditto.....

lil_dixiedarling 01-17-2007 02:50 PM

I can take a thong or leave it....I don't mind wearing them and sometimes depending on my clothing prefer them, but am thankful for being able to put on normal fullbacks as well.

Sherie

emily 01-17-2007 09:59 PM

i definitely prefer reg panties over thongs but always wear a thong at play parties an such.. it's just way more appropriate.. my Top is the only one that gets to pull the panties down :p once in a while i might wear them on other occassions like sherie said depending on what i might be wearing at that moment..

emily

iggy 01-17-2007 10:16 PM

I sort of like thongs...some of them are very pretty and you get that sexy, daring, flirty sort of feeling that you have exposed cheeks under whatever you are wearing. (OK well to me that is daring anyhow)

I think they are comfortable and I was fully expecting to NOT find them comfortable and don't really think they do the butt floss thing anyhow (I mean the thong part isn't just a tiny string, it is a wide band of cloth). I don't think I'd want to try a g-string though...that's a little to insubstantial and really is just a string up your butt!

I wore them more before I quit smoking and put on a few/ton pounds. I can definitely see the merit for a spanking gathering where you didn't want your privates on display.

impishbrat 01-18-2007 04:11 PM

I don't like how they look on me but I wear them on occasion. My thing is panty lines - I hate 'em and will do anything to disguise them. The lace tangas or lace-edged hipsters and boyshorts have become my new favs and I think they're much prettier!

Redskinluver 01-18-2007 06:54 PM

Quite a few different views on thongs. Me, I love them, love seeing them. So sexy when a thong is exposed above lowrise jeans. And thongs and spanking-go together like bread and butter.
I like stories, videos,etc that involve something other than the standard panties-lowered scene, a change of pace. Like a girls school with a stern headmistress who paddles girls who expose their thongs, a dress code offense. And even better than thong panties is thong swimwear, thong bikinis.
Great storyline where the woman gets spanked for wearing a thong bikini to a public beach or pool. Good for either M/f or F/f, like mother/daughter.
Lest the ladies think they are being singled out,I think that the paddle is great idea for male "thongers" to get too.
I am more interested in or receptive to, spankings given over some type of clothing than a lot of people who post. After all,the old movies with spanking scenes all had them given over clothes. Often feel it is too bad spanking on movie screens or TV is out, it would be so delightful to see today's actresses get spanked in today's skimpy fashions!
And certainly any present day women's panties, not just thongs, provide very little protection from a spanking, especially one with a paddle or other toy. And spankings could always start out over clothing, and gradually have layers removed until the bottom is bare. Or have the spanks laid on below VPL. Thats something I have not seen referred to.
Have often said that today's clothing is a spanko's delight. Not that I have anything against spanking scenes set in a more modest era. Its just that the
image of a gorgeous, sexy woman getting spanked in a bikini or a pair of very short shorts is more of a turn-on personally.

Gary D. 01-19-2007 07:02 PM

not to be repetitive from the "Panties" topic but thongs just don't have the appeal for me. I suppose they do have their place and use say for modesty's sake at a party, and I have seen some cute or attractive ones.....but I just find panties much more appealing and interesting ;)

Gary D

Wood Paddles 01-20-2007 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redskinluver (Post 2334)
Quite a few different views on thongs. Me, I love them, love seeing them. So sexy when a thong is exposed above lowrise jeans. And thongs and spanking-go together like bread and butter.

I like stories, videos,etc that involve something other than the standard panties-lowered scene, a change of pace. Like a girls school with a stern headmistress who paddles girls who expose their thongs, a dress code offense. And even better than thong panties is thong swimwear, thong bikinis. Great storyline where the woman gets spanked for wearing a thong bikini to a public beach or pool. Good for either M/f or F/f, like mother/daughter.

Have often said that today's clothing is a spanko's delight. Its just that the image of a gorgeous, sexy woman getting spanked in a bikini or a pair of very short shorts is more of a turn-on personally.

BRAVO Redskinluver, I must say that I agree with you whole heartedly on the thong issue..........Being an ass man myself there is nothing I like to see more than a woman's shapely bottom in thong panties or a thong swim suite.......Great video ideas BTW........hmmmmm.......wonder if we'll be see any of those come to life in an amateurspankings video.........stay tuned!!

garyspk 01-20-2007 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wood Paddles (Post 2349)
Being an ass man myself there is nothing I like to see more than a woman's shapely bottom in thong panties or a thong swim suite.......Great video ideas BTW........hmmmmm.......wonder if we'll be see any of those come to life in an amateurspankings video.........stay tuned!!

I would like to remind folks that as I dig through the AmateurSpankings archives, I am reminded that we DID a video with this theme a few years back...a spanking given for wearing a thong swimsuit in public. The video is "Kelly's Bruised Bottom."

Redskinluver 01-20-2007 03:12 PM

Is this video still available on DVD or download?

garyspk 01-20-2007 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redskinluver (Post 2360)
Is this video still available on DVD or download?

Redskin,

Here's a link:

http://www.amateurspankings.com/kellybruisedbottom.htm

RG_ 01-21-2007 12:16 AM

My personal view on thongs is that in general I hate them, for a variety of reasons. The one exception is the beach, where we get to see most of a girl's bare bottom, when it would otherwise never happen.

garyspk 01-21-2007 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RG_ (Post 2375)
My personal view on thongs is that in general I hate them, for a variety of reasons. The one exception is the beach, where we get to the most of a girl's bare bottom, when it would otherwise never happen.

Yeah RG, but then we get into the whole issue of thong tan lines, which I dislike even more than the actual thongs themselves.

RG_ 01-21-2007 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garyspk (Post 2393)
Yeah RG, but then we get into the whole issue of thong tan lines, which I dislike even more than the actual thongs themselves.

Amen to that! It's one of the various reasons that I don't like thongs.

I only make the beach exception because I figure I'm never going to actually see those bottoms in a spanking situation, anyway, so nothing is lost.

Veronica Daniels 01-21-2007 11:26 PM

I must go on record again: I cannot stand thong panties! I hate wearing them and only do so in the dire situation of needing to hide panty lines. Even then, I would much rather go commando. In terms of being a Top: I cannot stand spanking a woman in thong panties! I much prefer white cotton panties of any variety; be they bikini, boyshort, or briefs. Save the cute panties for you and your mate!
As for thongs on a man getting spanked...no thanks! I love boxer briefs.

One woman's opinion-
Veronica

Victoria Wood 01-22-2007 08:18 AM

I like thong underwear, when I want to feel sexy, but not for everyday use. I first started wearing it when my then Top informed me that "everyone in the scene" wears it. It's convenient at play parties if you don't want to show all.

I love wearing thong underwear after a spanking, so I can feel my bruised bottom rubbing against my jeans. I love it when M puts her hand down my pants at the bar and discovers the thong. She loved the look of it so much when I first wore it, that it made me like it even more.

And she makes me wear a thong to keep the dildo up my bum during spanking!!

;-)

pktearose 01-23-2007 12:03 PM

I am a bigger girl and have discovered the Wide Lace Thong. Really flattering for us chubby girls and just fun for a change of pace should "he" want something different. But he does prefer the panties on occasion but just plain bare most of the time.

BlackVelvet007 01-23-2007 02:07 PM

Welcome pktearose. Hope you enjoy the forum. :)

mysterius1 03-03-2007 01:28 PM

thongs

I prefer the low rise bikini panties on a women's sexy bottoms. rather than thongs. though some were made for them..mmm:D

hwyman 03-03-2007 07:08 PM

I prefer a true bare bottom but don't have anything agianst them, they are the next best thing. But they will never be better than a completely bare bottom.

sarah thorne 03-04-2007 10:35 AM

I hate thongs. In the rare instances (and I mean rare) that I have worn them, I had a constant urge to pick the wedgie I had.

Needless to say, they did not stay on more than a coupla hours when I did actually wear them.

If panty lines are an issue, I will wear no panties. As a matter of fact, the VERY first time RG ever spanked me, I had on NO panties! :o (I wasn't expecting a spanking....lol)

g.

Redskinluver 03-04-2007 01:28 PM

Would you have been wearing panties if you HAD been expecting a spanking, sarah? Just curious.
Of course "getting spanked for not wearing panties" is a great theme for a story or video.
I remember one time some mother wrote Ann Landers concerning her teenage daughter and her friends not wearing panties, wanting to know how she could convince them to wear them. Ann suggested she get her daughter's doctor to explain that it was unhygienic.
Now a spanko advice columnist would have had the right advice-Mom's paddle or hairbrush applied to her daughter's pantyless bottom!

aurora 03-04-2007 02:13 PM

Honestly, from a heigenic/medical perspective, I don't see a need for panties anymore. Onceupon a time when people only had a few changes of clothes and it was typical to wear something for a week or whathaveyou, sure... But now, our clothes are washed just as much as our undergarments, so there's absolutely no health benefit to wearing them. I think it's just force of habit and a moral thing. I mean, good girls don't go commando, at least not in traditional view.

Personally, the only time I wear panties is if I'm expecting a spanking or if I'm wearing a short skirt and not feeling brave. LOL

paully62 03-04-2007 02:25 PM

Nice post there Aurora, 65 guys from the forum just booked airline tickets to Orlando...hang on....ahh my confirmation just came in...see ya in a fews hours hon.

aurora 03-04-2007 03:01 PM

Smartass! For the record is was only about 47, thankyouverymuch...

paully62 03-04-2007 03:04 PM

Hey I cant help it if the other 18 maxed their credit cards on spanking sites.

kaylex 04-20-2007 02:33 PM

Back to thongs

I don't like them and I never wear them. In fact I didn't even own any until a few weeks ago.

But..... I learned something new in chat the other night so i'm going to share it with other party goers. I like the build up to taking panties down which thongs definately ruin. I had thought about layering but though that was sort of lame... so I haven't before. But many people have said that the rule is thongs are minimum wear at parties. I'll spare you the details of our conversation on verbage.

But basically I know now at parties to Layer.... then you have the panties coming down and still have the modesty protection of the thong... I I fund two Great ones that are pretty skin tight and feel like they are barely there.

Of course this is only for parites;)

Happy Spanking,
Kaylex

EricaScott 04-20-2007 04:30 PM

I don't care for them, personally -- I find them uncomfortable. The only time I will wear them is at a spanking party, when I want bottom exposure without complete exposure.

Tanga panties and boy shorts are comfortable AND sexy, and many of them don't show panty lines, so they are my favorite choices for under clothing. -- Erica

lil_babygirl 04-21-2007 11:19 PM

I hate thongs.. nothing like having material up the crack of your @ss.

RG_ 04-22-2007 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aurora (Post 3031)
...so there's absolutely no health benefit to wearing them. ... Personally, the only time I wear panties is if I'm expecting a spanking or if I'm wearing a short skirt and not feeling brave.

Altogether, an interesting observation, aurora. I think it's the first time that I've personally heard a justification for foregoing underwear based on changing hygienic standards and necessity (or lack thereof). Additionally, you note the often unstated moral standard. "Good girls" wear panties because...well...you're supposed to if you're a good girl. ;)

In any case, it's obvious that the growing trend in the last decade or so has been for more girls to go without panties, i.e. "commando." Despite aurora's well thought and and succinct observation, I suspect that most of them do it as a fashion trend and because it connotes a certain degree of sexiness (which it certainly does for me). When you apply that to a community, like ours, that is especially focused on bottoms, it just supercharges that circumstance (which it certainly does for me ;) ).