myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rubbing after a Spanking (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=181)

sarah thorne 01-01-2007 07:16 PM

Rubbing after a Spanking

For Tops (you get quite a few questions :D )--- do you rub after giving a spanking and, if so, what is your reason for doing so?

Do you rub after discipline as well as play?

Does it have to be someone with whom you are intimate to do it, or not?

Do you like to see your bottom rub her own butt after a spanking?

For bottoms ---- obviously, we like our Tops to rub after a spanking. (If not, feel free to correct me! :p )

My question for bottoms is: do YOU ever rub your own bottom after a spanking?

sarah

BlackVelvet007 01-01-2007 10:03 PM

Lol All good questions Sarah. When it's play, my personal style is to rub a lot during the spanking so we can keep going as long as possible. When it's discipline, there's little rubbing during and none afterwards. The part about afterwards is where a lot of debate comes in. Most spankers enjoy seeing the girl rub her own bottom afterwards as a sign of a job well done. When it's discipline, I've often said that if you rub afterwards, it means we're NOT finished and you go right back over my lap for more.

PandaBear 01-01-2007 10:16 PM

Ha ha the first thing I do after being spanked is rub my bottom and try to diffuse the pain! I guess rubbing a freshly spanked bottom is an instinct with me.

MichiganHeadmaster 01-01-2007 11:23 PM

My instinct is to rub my bottom's bottom, either for fun (when playing) or for compassion (when it's discipline). The difficult part is to refrain from rubbing (and to order the spankee to so refrain).

sarah thorne 01-02-2007 10:44 AM

You guys....so straight and to the point! :p How did ya'll answer all those Toppy questions with just one or two lines?

I am gonna delve a bit deeper than the surface question, as a woman should. Fell free to help me dig, or offer opinions or observations on what I say!

As I have mentioned on the thread about crying, I try and maintain my composure at all costs in nearly all situations. One of my biggest issues is allowing someone to see that they have affected me, either positively or negatively, because in some weird way deep down, I feel it gives them some kind of 'power' to know how deeply they are able to hurt me (emotionally) if they so choose. I can be deeply touched by something and outwardly, not show it.

Sooooo.....how does this relate to rubbing? Well, like crying, rubbing is an actual physical acknowledgement of how much the spanking affected me. I absolutely will not rub my own bottom.

As a matter of fact (and RG can attest to this), the first few times RG spanked me, altho he got slight reaction out of me during the spanking itself, afterwards I simply pulled up my pants, would not make eye contact, and acted as if it never happened!

This happened even during discipline, which RG saw as a kind of defiance. It was. It was my way of still maintaining that last bit of control over the situation. So he took that away from me and made me rub after discipline one time. I hated it, as it forced me to acknowledge what had just happened and that it had, indeed, hurt. :mad:

Any thoughts on his reasoning? Does any other bottom not rub for the same reason?

sarah

RG_ 01-02-2007 09:11 PM

You know my answers, of course, but then you're not really wanting me to answer this for you, are you? ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarah thorne (Post 1684)
For Tops (you get quite a few questions :D )--- do you rub after giving a spanking and, if so, what is your reason for doing so?

After play, yes. After discipline, no.

Why? Well, for starters, I like to! I do love so love bottoms (the person, too, but I'm speaking of the part of the anatomy), so won't usually pass up a chance to rub one. But also because you often demand (can subs "demand"?) that I do so when you're getting quite a few licks and I have paused for a moment. And often on my own without being asked, both for your pleasure, and to help you take more of what's coming.

Quote:

Do you rub after discipline as well as play?

Ooops, already answered that. Nope! When you screw up, you're on your own, kiddo.

Quote:

Does it have to be someone with whom you are intimate to do it, or not?

The basic answer to that question is yes, because I would never presume to touch a woman's bottom who is not my significant other in that way without her invitation. That being said, I've got one very close friend (and yours, too) who has made that request a time or two and so I do with her.

Quote:

Do you like to see your bottom rub her own butt after a spanking?

Is water wet? Is the sky high? Is the Pope Catholic? :D :D

RG_ 01-02-2007 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarah thorne (Post 1694)
So he took that away from me and made me rub after discipline one time. I hated it, as it forced me to acknowledge what had just happened and that it had, indeed, hurt. :mad:

Made her rub a few more times, too, when it wasn't discipline. Took a pic one time, just so that she could remember it, too. > : )

Maybe I ought to post it.

spanked~amber 01-02-2007 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RG_ (Post 1729)
Made her rub a few more times, too, when it wasn't discipline. Took a pic one time, just so that she could remember it, too. > : )

Maybe I ought to post it.

Oh RG, I TRIPLE DOG DARE YA! ;)

Sorry Sarah, I couldn't refrain myself. :p

RG_ 01-02-2007 11:40 PM

Ah, the Triple Dog Dare!

You just skipped ALL of the levels, didn't you?!

Sigh.

BlackVelvet007 01-03-2007 12:03 AM

So don't just stand there, RG. POST it :) Please.

You gotta love community spirit

sarah thorne 01-03-2007 12:30 AM

Well, I have to say that I found one and got it all cropped and ready when RG walked in and said, "That's the one you wanna use??"

I said, "Yeah, I like this one." (It was taken about 2 1/2 years ago)

He said, "I thought we had a pic where you were rubbing with your pants on!"

:D

Guess RG won't be bowing down to the triple dog dare after all. He is all protective of my bare bottom being shown online and all, y'know! :cool:

So.....:p to amber

sarah

spanked~amber 01-03-2007 07:13 AM

Ahhhhhhhhh. I see how it is. Hmmmmmmph.Well looks like in this case the only solution would be to get the camera, an implement, and get to crackin'.... er ehem... I meant smackin' tee hee.

aurora 01-03-2007 12:40 PM

I had the same exact thought as Amber, but she beat me to it. :-)

I do believe the general consensus is that you need to give her a good reason to rub, RG... and then put some pants on her. lol

LondonTanner 01-03-2007 12:50 PM

How about we give you a good reason to rub "miss" Oh sorry I forget no rubbing allowed in the Corner............is there ?

aurora 01-03-2007 01:01 PM

Ohhhhhhh if you could see the dirty looks you're getting!!!

I was never triple dog dared to post pics of me rubbing, so there's no need for a reason to rub myself, ya see, Sir? Pay attention now, though I do understand it's prolly difficult at your age and all...

Besides, I dont do corners.

aurora 01-03-2007 01:22 PM

Mr turtle fingers has been staring at my post for the last 20 minutes and can't even manage to type out a reply. Y'all feel free to point and laugh. I volunteered to get him a typing tutorial, but he just called me a "cheeky miss" for my helpful efforts.

LondonTanner 01-03-2007 01:37 PM

Oh I see AT my age......I barely have the strength to give little more than a light token slap anymore let alone lift a cane or strap, maybe I need a nice young bottom such as yours to do therepy on and build up the muscles again to deliver an effective spanking, one worthy of rubbing after.
correction: correct response should have been. I didn't used to do corners :-)

LondonTanner 01-03-2007 01:47 PM

Mr Turtle fingers eh ? One day that postman will have my package. then it will end in tears, you mark my words "young lady"

aurora 01-03-2007 02:04 PM

Now, now, Sir... Tears are on a different thread. THIS on ein particular is about rubbing. Keep up, now!

So as to stay on topic, of course, my correction : "Then it will end in plenty of delicious rubbing... lots and lots of rubbing... you mark my words, young lady"

See? Doesn't that look so much better?

BlackVelvet007 01-03-2007 05:31 PM

ROFL I can't wait to see if Aurora is this brazen in the chat room tonight. Hope to see you all there tonight. ;)

sarah thorne 01-03-2007 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LondonTanner (Post 1751)
.... maybe I need a nice young bottom such as yours to do therepy on and build up the muscles again to deliver an effective spanking, one worthy of rubbing after.

Hmmmm...my suggestion would be that perhaps you should practice tapping that keyboard rather than tapping that a**, eh? :D

You old men....just like RG.....thinking you can keep up with us young whipper-snappers.

sarah

BlackVelvet007 01-03-2007 05:40 PM

Never under-estimate us "older" guys. We're a lot quicker than you think, especially when the reward for your capture is the right to spank your bottom. (adjusting track shoes) ;)

RG_ 01-03-2007 07:35 PM

I can see that it's time for a little calibration for Ms. Sarah. > : )

Be expecting a rubbing picture, soon, compadres.

LondonTanner 01-03-2007 09:56 PM

A wealthy old lady decides to go on a photo safari in Africa, taking her faithful aged poodle named Cuddles, along for the company.

One day the poodle starts chasing butterflies and before long, Cuddles discovers that he's lost.

Wandering about, he notices a leopard heading rapidly in his direction with the intention of having lunch.

The old poodle thinks, "Oh, oh! I'm in deep doo-doo now!"

Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the leopard is about to leap the old poodle exclaims loudly, "Boy, that was one delicious leopard! I wonder if there are any more around here?"

Hearing this, the young leopard halts his attack in mid-strike, a look of terror comes over him and he slinks away into the trees.

"Whew!", says the leopard, "That was close! That old poodle nearly had me!"

Meanwhile, a monkey who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the leopard. So off he goes, but the old poodle sees him heading after the leopard with great speed, and figures that something must be up.

The monkey soon catches up with the leopard, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the leopard.

The young leopard is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here, monkey, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine!

Now, the old poodle sees the leopard coming with the monkey on his back and thinks, "What am I going to do now?", but instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet.

Just when they get close enough to hear, the old poodle says "Where's that damn monkey? I sent him off an hour ago to bring me another leopard!

Moral of this story....
Don't mess with old farts...age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

aurora 01-04-2007 03:13 AM

I was wondering if there was a point to the story... I still hold my ground that you're long winded as well, Turtle Fingers. Just how long did that take you type anyways? You must've started that right after I left for work!

garyspk 01-04-2007 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarah thorne (Post 1759)
Hmmmm...my suggestion would be that perhaps you should practice tapping that keyboard rather than tapping that a**, eh? :D

You old men....just like RG.....thinking you can keep up with us young whipper-snappers.

sarah

You know Sarah, those are MIGHTY bold words! Hmmmm.

Old men indeed! We'll just see about that.

LondonTanner 01-04-2007 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aurora (Post 1787)
I was wondering if there was a point to the story... I still hold my ground that you're long winded as well, Turtle Fingers. Just how long did that take you type anyways? You must've started that right after I left for work!

I think you and I "miss" are due for a very long and drawn out talk in the very near future. After which you are going to want to stand and type. Now why don't you answer your personal e-mail instead of get yourself into more trounble than your already in.

sarah thorne 01-04-2007 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LondonTanner (Post 1778)
Moral of this story....
Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

I would agree with the Bullshit part.......:rolleyes:

sarah

sarah thorne 01-04-2007 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garyspk (Post 1793)
You know Sarah, those are MIGHTY bold words!

To know me is to know BOLD (and MIGHTY)! :D

Ask RG, he'll tell ya. I call him OLD MAN all the time! :cool:

sarah

RG_ 01-04-2007 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarah thorne (Post 1799)
To know me is to know BOLD (and MIGHTY)! :D

Ask RG, he'll tell ya. I call him OLD MAN all the time! :cool:

sarah

Don't you just love watching them dig that hole deeper...and deeper..and deeper? :D

BlackVelvet007 01-04-2007 11:34 PM

Absolutely. There's a fine line between "trash talk" and "brat play"......and I love both. :D Especially when sooner or later the spankee is going to answer for it. ;)

RG_ 01-04-2007 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarah thorne (Post 1799)
To know me is to know BOLD...

Now THAT'S true! It seems that little packages come packed with twice the amount of ... well...bold, as she says. With Sarah it's kind of like riding a green horse...they may not be acting up every moment, but you have to always be on your guard. The moment that you let your guard down--WHAM!!--and you find yourself eating another serving of dirt.

So you can't let that guard down.

But they are a whole lot more interesting to live with that way. ;)

sandy 01-11-2007 10:00 PM

Hmmmmm...I know I'm resurrecting an older thread, but I like the topic and I just registered today...so too bad. :p

If I have a strong bond with my spanker, I'm all for rubbing any old time. But I never really got into the habit of rubbing my own bottom because my first Top didn't allow it...it was control thing.

Once, at the end of an intense spanking, I was standing in front of him when he said, sounding both surprised and disapproving: "You're not rubbing are you?" I did it so absent-mindedly that I was as surprised as he was.

Then he asked if I was rubbing my bottom or my back, and I realized that I was rubbing my back out of habit. We both looked relieved. At that point in the evening, I couldn't really handle anymore serious spanking...and he knew it. Phew.

HeatherWeather 01-11-2007 11:15 PM

Unfortunately for most spankers, I have naturally olive skin and as much as I strive to protect my buns from the sun, my 'moon' haha takes awhile to get red. Well it's actually more unfortunate for me but butt haha
ok, enough
goodbye

RG_ 01-12-2007 06:53 AM

Sandy, welcome to MSF!

lil_dixiedarling 01-12-2007 01:41 PM

Rubbing isnt usually a big issue for me. I won't usually deny a Top that does enjoy rubbing my bottom..that is if it is someone close enough to me to trust that person.
I know for me the Tops that do play with me and know my bottom enough know of certain spots on it that they try to keep an eye on and the rubbing they use is more so for a safety check for knotting and such rather than rubbing out pain and such.

I have never really been one to rub my bottom myself...never really did give it much thought either as to why. I am intriqued with the way Sarah answered though and has me thinking if that is subconsciously what is going on in my head as well - i've been called bullheaded and stubborn on more than one occassion when i can't find it in myself to just let the tears and emotions flow because that lets the other person "win" in my mind as well. Just never connected the rubbing thing to it until now - Thanks Sarah.

lil_babygirl 01-12-2007 01:59 PM

Hmm rubbing for me is ok for play.. but I think it for some strange reason kind of hurts more when from discipline. Of course, it could be the state of mind that I'm in too. But I do prefer I know and trust the person. Keeping within the comfort zone.

jerseysweet 01-12-2007 02:46 PM

I like to rub after a spanking, but I've never really been allowed to unless it is for fun. I haven't had many spankings in my life but the fun ones I have had - I've been able to spank, during and after and there has been a lot of rubbing from the top beforehand. With discipline, I am not allowed to touch at all, and after I am usually told to pull me pants up so rubbing over jeans doesn't help much.

katy_spankwish 01-12-2007 02:52 PM

I don't usually rub for a couple of reasons 1. It just isn't that easy to reach. 2. It isn't the same as when the Top does (thank goodness) and 3. it doesn't really help me that much.

I have found lately I rub abit more than I used. Not really sure why.

The other thing I have never done is a "spankee" dance.

impishbrat 01-12-2007 10:07 PM

I agree with Katy. it is so much better when they do it. my own hands seem to have no impact.