myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Girls, Do You...Ahem...Shave? (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=164)

RG_ 01-06-2007 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 (Post 1865)
If you like Florida Moonshine, you'll love this board.

I have a taste for Kentucky moonshine, myself. But I bet that Florida Moonshine doesn't leave you with a headache. ;)

BlackVelvet007 01-06-2007 12:57 AM

No sir. Depending on who you are, quite the opposite :D

RG_ 01-06-2007 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 (Post 1867)
No sir. Depending on who you are, quite the opposite :D

Toooooo true, BV. LOL

garyspk 01-06-2007 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightowl (Post 1847)
Hi all, just joined the site today and have been looking around....found this thread interesting and thought I'd chime in. I too enjoy being cleanly and smoothly shaven. I have kept mine this way for many years.... I like the sexy feeling I have when I'm in stockings and garter (with/without panties) and it does heighten the sensation and makes me feel more vulnerable, submissive during a bare bottom spanking sessions.

Nightowl

Hi Nightowl. Welcome in. Any friend of Ian's is a friend of ours.

aurora 01-06-2007 03:55 AM

I'll add my welcome too, Nightowl... Hope to meet you at the party in Febuary :-)

LondonTanner 01-06-2007 10:13 AM

Hi Kay glad you found your way here. This is a nice group of people, even the Texicans are friendly

spanked~amber 01-06-2007 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LondonTanner (Post 1879)
Hi Kay glad you found your way here. This is a nice group of people, even the Texicans are friendly

I'm a Texan that is just a lil' sassy but I always try to be friendly. Even to those who wield straps and try to get me into trouble. :rolleyes:

LondonTanner 01-06-2007 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spanked~amber (Post 1881)
I'm a Texan that is just a lil' sassy but I always try to be friendly. Even to those who wield straps and try to get me into trouble. :rolleyes:

You are a very freindly and very naughty Texican girl. A real spanking is coming to you in March. not one of those Tubaman noodle arm ones :D

LondonTanner 01-06-2007 01:43 PM

Back to the original topic. I love to see all you ladies shaved and smooth. I find that it is so much more appealing

TheSpankingCouple 01-07-2007 11:06 AM

The shaved Chocha???… Oh YES, a Big thumbs up.

In the Daniels household, it is full Brazilian, so the whole area is waxed clean from stem to stern. It is just way more hygienic and I believe way more visually appealing. Hey Veronica? Maybe that should be a requirement to gain entry into the Daniels Disciplinary Retreat? Watcha think?

Now, I think I may have posted this over on Happytails, but the good Doctor did get to experience a full Brazilian wax treatment all on his own.:eek: Why you may ask? Well it was because of a “little” infraction around the house, (OK a big infraction) and yes being the kinky couple we are, we packed up the camera crew and got it on tape… Wow, I was screaming like a big dog…right until Veronica had enough of my whining and planted her beautiful backside on my face to muffle the noise.:D

What you girls go through to look beautiful… Keep it up, by all mean shave or wax the Chocha…from the front to the back...

Dr. D.