myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   nuaghtybrat needs a good spanking for being bad (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=28)

garyspk 10-19-2006 12:49 AM

Wow! Talk about inviting t-r-o-u-b-l-e.

MichiganHeadmaster 10-19-2006 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivian (Post 163)
Anywhere? But Sir....you said you were too busy right now. Perhaps it has to do with being busy with your briefs .... But then again perhaps it is because my bottom is not currently considered "unspanked". Here is a question for you, what is the statute of limitations that determine "unspanked"? When the pleadings are presented or when the judgement filed? What must I do to appeal?

A bottom becomes "unspanked" once it has re-achieved it's original complexion, often in a matter of days but sometimes sooner. It is then eligible for re-spanking. However, it is sometimes necessary to spank a recently spanked bottom to correct a new transgression. That the bottom is still sore may be taken into consideration, but such "overspanking" is necessary to let a sub know that she does not get a free pass to be a brat during her recuperation. Such an offense may be considered an "aggravated" offense justifying the added punishment.

And pleadings and appeals will be heard but disregarded. :p

MichiganHeadmaster 10-19-2006 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katie_spades (Post 164)
Deserving??? Hmmph! I'm never deserving!

Deservingness is in the eye of the master. :)

spanked~amber 10-19-2006 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichiganHeadmaster (Post 173)
Deservingness is in the eye of the master. :)

Ohhhhhhhhh, so THATS where all the confusion lies. Sir,. would you like to borrow my glasses ? I, like Katie, am never deserving.

BlackVelvet007 10-19-2006 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spanked~amber (Post 174)
Ohhhhhhhhh, so THATS where all the confusion lies. Sir,. would you like to borrow my glasses ? I, like Katie, am never deserving.

ROFL oh my.......the spanker's credo is "ask and ye shall receive" and I would definitely say SOMEONE is asking for it. ;)

I love threads like this. :)

BlackVelvet007

spanked~amber 10-19-2006 10:21 PM

Well I thought I was being a good and polite girl. After all, I did offer my glasses...:)

BlackVelvet007 10-19-2006 11:27 PM

(shaking my head) you gotta give Amber credit, she does the "sweet & innocent" look incredibly well. It won't save her bottom, but points for trying. :D

MichiganHeadmaster 10-23-2006 09:36 AM

Okay, I hereby decree that the poster deserves a spanking for starting a thread and then never coming back. Unless she (or he) is a poser.

RG_ 10-23-2006 05:28 PM

Has anyone tried e-mailing her?

Or maybe she got the offer that she was looking for and just hasn't come up for air yet. ;)

iggy 10-23-2006 08:31 PM

I bet she tried to come back and couldn't log in cuz of the typo in her user name!