myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Girls, Do You...Ahem...Shave? (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=164)

Adelina 12-29-2006 05:21 PM

I think the total wax is called a Brazilian. It should be listed on the salon menu. It's no biggie to the salon, they do it all the time. Most good salons are very discreet and professional about it.

I have heard that it hurts like holy hell, so I haven't actually tried it yet!

MichiganHeadmaster 12-29-2006 06:57 PM

I like shaved or neatly trimmed but otherwise no preference between the two. Surprise me.

As for me, I have tried to shave once. It ain't easy, and it grows back in no time. So I just go with trimmed.

BlackVelvet007 12-29-2006 08:55 PM

Wow, this is some mine field that RG has laid out. Well, fortune favors the bold. The whole point of casual party play is that I don't want to make a play partner nervous or otherwise uncomfortable, and any undue focus on "that area" will certainly cause that. Assuming I have a say in the matter, clean shaven is extremely hot, and neatly trimmed is always pleasing. :)

(Sheesh, I never thought my 200th post here would be about this)

RG_ 12-29-2006 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 (Post 1569)
Sheesh, I never thought my 200th post here would be about this

So it is 200 BV! Congrats! Keep'em coming!

nightowl 01-05-2007 08:43 PM

Hi all, just joined the site today and have been looking around....found this thread interesting and thought I'd chime in. I too enjoy being cleanly and smoothly shaven. I have kept mine this way for many years.... I like the sexy feeling I have when I'm in stockings and garter (with/without panties) and it does heighten the sensation and makes me feel more vulnerable, submissive during a bare bottom spanking sessions.

I agree with a post above that women who are into spanking and who are also clean shaven may not outnumber vanilla women, we as a spanking community tend to be more open about such things.

Anyway, thanks for allowing me to join the site and I look forward to getting to know some of you. I am a member of Florida Moonshine and was told by Ian that this was a great group/site....

Nightowl

spanked~amber 01-05-2007 09:10 PM

Welcome Nightowl ! :)

Veronica Daniels 01-05-2007 10:36 PM

I go with the whole Brazilian wax every four weeks. I just prefer it that way! And, well, truthfully Dr. D has a very large preference for the kitty to be completely waxed regularly. :p

It does hurt like crazy, but you get used to it and it lasts a good three weeks longer than shaving does. I go to a professional waxer who is very fetish friendly and does not care if I have spanking bruises and does not freak out about that at all! In fact, she once let us video a scene at her salon! I find it is very nice to have a professional that is OK with spanking to go to, it makes it a lot less nerve wracking if I am marked up that week to know she is not going to freak out on me!

Veronica

Adelina 01-05-2007 10:56 PM

I've wanted to try Brazilian... maybe I will. Heck, if I'm supposed to be a masochist, I should be able to handle a wax, right? Can't be any worse than some of our nastier implements.

RG_ 01-05-2007 11:46 PM

Nightowl, welcome to MSF!

BlackVelvet007 01-06-2007 12:33 AM

Welcome aboard Nightowl. If you like Florida Moonshine, you'll love this board.