myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Amber's spanking and caning (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=140)

spankeemikes 12-18-2006 04:06 PM

Amber

I bet ya the expert at doing all kind of dance when ya getting the sound spanking you desver i bet you do alot of jumping up and down holding ya butt during and after ya spanking. then doing some kind of call of wild lol yell thing.

spankeemikes 12-18-2006 04:08 PM

Amber

iam sure you are an expert at doing all kind of dances during and after ya spanking like jumping up and down holding ya butt and doing some kind of yell and hollar stuff lol

BlackVelvet007 12-18-2006 04:15 PM

Great. Now I have "Here Comes Peter Cottontail" in my head. ;) I have to agree though, it IS a delightful response, and even the best videos aren't as much fun as actual participation. But I still shop at www.amateurspankings.com :D

RG_ 12-18-2006 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spanked~amber (Post 1225)
My favorite is dark by far. Of course if I'm having a craving I will consume whatever kind of chocolate I can get my hands on. For those of you that suffer from chocoholicism(yes in my world there is such a word) here are some definite goodies to try;
*Godiva dark chocolate truffles. It's a good thing they were my bosses and he shared a couple with me. If they were mine I might have eaten the whole bag, lol. He was a witness to my eating them and told me that no inappropriate behavior was allowed while on the premisis. I did my "Uh ! What did I do ?!?" He replied with a laugh; "I think you are enjoying that WAY too much"
*Lindt dark chocolate truffles.(there is milk choc. for those who prefer) OMG, wow.
*Ghirdeli dark chocolate with/mint. Heavenly !
*Dove dark chocolate.
*Queen dark chocolate covered cherries. I discovered these just last year and they're only a buck a box. Cheap sin.tee hee.
*Hershey's special dark.
*MilkyWay Midnight. My favorite candy bar.

Well, were obviously kindred spirits here, Amber. I am a dark chocolate freak, and much prefer the heavy on the cocoa/light on the sugar varieties. I've consumed more than a few of the 70% Lindt bars that you mention, and think I had one that was 80% in England recently. I think the most extreme bar that I've had so far, a few years ago, was 85% chocolate.

So when we go to the CA meeting together, want me to slip a few up my sleeve? > : )

spanked~amber 12-18-2006 09:55 PM

So Tubaman, I can proudly say that instead of being a playboy bunny, I'm a Spankin' Bunny Hopper :)

RG, you betcha -you slip the bars and I'll slip the truffles.

RG_ 12-18-2006 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spanked~amber (Post 1265)
RG, you betcha -you slip the bars and I'll slip the truffles.

Gifts for you are just gonna be too easy, Amber. ;)

garyspk 12-18-2006 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 (Post 1240)
Great. Now I have "Here Comes Peter Cottontail" in my head. ;) I have to agree though, it IS a delightful response, and even the best videos aren't as much fun as actual participation. But I still shop at www.amateurspankings.com :D

You know BV, it's the gift that keeps on giving!

RG_ 12-19-2006 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garyspk (Post 1277)
You know BV, it's the gift that keeps on giving!

I can relate that to more than a few things in the spanking world!

BlackVelvet007 12-20-2006 12:35 AM

LOL RG and Gary. :D

emily 12-28-2006 11:15 PM

You've never caned me before Tubabooger.. id likta make a reservation for a caning in Jan lol