myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bottoms Up Dallas Spanking Party Invitation (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=451)

texas_jack 05-15-2007 06:51 PM

I have it on good authority that I'm fairly good at giving good girl spankings, isn't that good to know? good, glad you agree.

lil_dixiedarling 05-15-2007 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texas_jack (Post 4066)
I have it on good authority that I'm fairly good at giving good girl spankings, isn't that good to know? good, glad you agree.

Well then I hope you can find time for me over your lap on the good girl couch Jack.....

Remember DO it Jack!

Sherie

teefortexas 05-16-2007 10:22 AM

(shoving Sherie off the couch and jumping in her place)

I'm a good girl too, Jack!
I'm a good girl too!!

Terry

Veronica Daniels 05-18-2007 06:02 PM

I sure wish we could be at this one! We had so much fun last time...we are sad to be missing everyone and all the fun this time! Hopefully, the next one!
Happy Spankin' all!
Veronica

lil_dixiedarling 05-18-2007 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veronica Daniels (Post 4103)
I sure wish we could be at this one! We had so much fun last time...we are sad to be missing everyone and all the fun this time! Hopefully, the next one!
Happy Spankin' all!
Veronica

Wish you could be there too....I missed out getting to experience a Veronica and/or Dr. D bottom toasting and I really wanted to....

Sherie

lil_babygirl 05-18-2007 06:59 PM

I'll be on the good girl couch watching everyone get theirs! ;)

lynne 05-24-2007 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil_babygirl (Post 4105)
I'll be on the good girl couch watching everyone get theirs! ;)

I'll be sitting next to her watching everyone too. :p
Will anyone be arriving on Friday or early Saturday morning? I'm driving in and will be there early. Can't wait to see everyone again.

Gary D. 05-25-2007 05:38 AM

Hmmm...the mythical GG couch has somehow reappeared as a vision to some?? A little clarification for all those contemplating attending........at least the party is "for real"!! Looking forward to seeing evryone again!

Gary D.

lil_dixiedarling 05-25-2007 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary D. (Post 4201)
Hmmm...the mythical GG couch has somehow reappeared as a vision to some??

Gary D.

The Good Girl couch does exist Mister....it is always so full though with all the angels that attend the great parties....

Sherie

Robert 05-27-2007 11:26 AM

I had a great time!

This morning I've been savoring the whole experience, with my bottom tinged with pink and a light sting to remind me that it wasn't all just a dream.
I probably won't make it to July, but plan to be there in September.
Thanks also to whomever put me in touch with this site- it has been a funny experience going to a message board and already knowing the personalities that go with the names