myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who Was Paddled At School? (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=53)

garyspk 10-27-2006 11:54 PM

Well RG, the one I remember that HURT the most was in the 9th grade.

I was in the boys' gym class and we were swimming that particular day in school. Our school had a pool. Anyway, we were playing a game of water polo and I happened to dunk this really obnoxious cocky punk 7th grader. The gym coach did not see the humor in that at all.

I had to get out of the pool and this gym coach made me grab my ankles and gave me one really hard lash with his whistle strap over my wet swim trunks. And I'm telling you, that freakin' hurt! LOL. This was the 70s in Oklahoma and they still did stuff like that.

The usual procedure was to send you to the office, where the school principal, or counselor, or whoever gave you about 3 swats with a wooden paddle over your pants.

Aunt Vicki 10-30-2006 11:41 PM

Spanked in School? Never!

I was never spanked at school but did spend a lot of time sitting by the teacher and off in a corner. I was and still am a bit naughty and should have been spanked. Not sure if they spanked in Missouri schools.

I sure do like to spank naughty students in my own school room in my house!

AV

garyspk 10-30-2006 11:45 PM

You know what? I'll vouch for that! I've seen some naughty bottoms spanked at Aunt Vicki's place.

garyspk 10-30-2006 11:50 PM

In fact, check out the gallery. I just posted 2 pix of Aunt Vicki paddling forum member Lisa.

RG_ 10-31-2006 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garyspk (Post 450)
In fact, check out the gallery. I just posted 2 pix of Aunt Vicki paddling forum member Lisa.

As I recall Paige was also in that same scene, being paddled by Vicki. And as I also recall, I think that you said in your interview blurb that Paige was, in fact, paddled at school, and on more than one occasion!

garyspk 10-31-2006 12:52 AM

Paige tells a fantastic story (and a true one!) about being paddled in school on our spankinginterviews site.

She still works for us on occasion and is a great "screener" for possible new models!

RG_ 10-31-2006 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garyspk (Post 453)
Paige tells a fantastic story (and a true one!) about being paddled in school on our spankinginterviews site.

She still works for us on occasion and is a great "screener" for possible new models!

You need to get her active on the message board here. I bet she could regale us with some great stories!

On how many occasions was she paddled in school?

garyspk 10-31-2006 12:57 AM

Well RG, your little note inspired me to drop her an e-mail about 5 minutes ago. I'll try to get her in here.

She's been under the weather the past month or so. I think she's feeling better now though.

RG_ 10-31-2006 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garyspk (Post 457)
She's been under the weather the past month or so. I think she's feeling better now though.

The last month?!! I hope that it's not serious!

Amber has had a bug, too. What are you doing to them over there, Gary? ;)

garyspk 10-31-2006 01:04 AM

I guess it's just this strange North Texas "bratty" bug that's going around.

On the subject of Paige, she's a terrific spanker too. We get lots of feedback on her spanking ability.

Of course she's a great spankee too....