myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rubbing after a Spanking (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=181)

sarah thorne 01-03-2007 12:30 AM

Well, I have to say that I found one and got it all cropped and ready when RG walked in and said, "That's the one you wanna use??"

I said, "Yeah, I like this one." (It was taken about 2 1/2 years ago)

He said, "I thought we had a pic where you were rubbing with your pants on!"

:D

Guess RG won't be bowing down to the triple dog dare after all. He is all protective of my bare bottom being shown online and all, y'know! :cool:

So.....:p to amber

sarah

spanked~amber 01-03-2007 07:13 AM

Ahhhhhhhhh. I see how it is. Hmmmmmmph.Well looks like in this case the only solution would be to get the camera, an implement, and get to crackin'.... er ehem... I meant smackin' tee hee.

aurora 01-03-2007 12:40 PM

I had the same exact thought as Amber, but she beat me to it. :-)

I do believe the general consensus is that you need to give her a good reason to rub, RG... and then put some pants on her. lol

LondonTanner 01-03-2007 12:50 PM

How about we give you a good reason to rub "miss" Oh sorry I forget no rubbing allowed in the Corner............is there ?

aurora 01-03-2007 01:01 PM

Ohhhhhhh if you could see the dirty looks you're getting!!!

I was never triple dog dared to post pics of me rubbing, so there's no need for a reason to rub myself, ya see, Sir? Pay attention now, though I do understand it's prolly difficult at your age and all...

Besides, I dont do corners.

aurora 01-03-2007 01:22 PM

Mr turtle fingers has been staring at my post for the last 20 minutes and can't even manage to type out a reply. Y'all feel free to point and laugh. I volunteered to get him a typing tutorial, but he just called me a "cheeky miss" for my helpful efforts.

LondonTanner 01-03-2007 01:37 PM

Oh I see AT my age......I barely have the strength to give little more than a light token slap anymore let alone lift a cane or strap, maybe I need a nice young bottom such as yours to do therepy on and build up the muscles again to deliver an effective spanking, one worthy of rubbing after.
correction: correct response should have been. I didn't used to do corners :-)

LondonTanner 01-03-2007 01:47 PM

Mr Turtle fingers eh ? One day that postman will have my package. then it will end in tears, you mark my words "young lady"

aurora 01-03-2007 02:04 PM

Now, now, Sir... Tears are on a different thread. THIS on ein particular is about rubbing. Keep up, now!

So as to stay on topic, of course, my correction : "Then it will end in plenty of delicious rubbing... lots and lots of rubbing... you mark my words, young lady"

See? Doesn't that look so much better?

BlackVelvet007 01-03-2007 05:31 PM

ROFL I can't wait to see if Aurora is this brazen in the chat room tonight. Hope to see you all there tonight. ;)