myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ultimate Bratting Ideas. (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=345)

lil_dixiedarling 03-19-2007 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emily (Post 3241)
Hide an seek the toys could make for a fun game at the May BU party.. hehe!!

Take it from me that is a really really fun game...i've done it before but unfortunatley with only one little black leather strap of Gary D's..and all i got was a caning...come on now like that is gonna stop me - makes me wanna do it more!!!!

Sherie

Adelina 03-19-2007 09:41 PM

I was at a gathering once where a certain top was afraid the brats would confiscate a certain evil rubber paddle, so he hid the offensive item... hid it so well, everybody completely forgot about it for the whole weekend.

No bratting required. Just wait for the tops to do something dippy all on their own!

Gary D. 03-20-2007 05:47 AM

Well it appears that the spankings will never end. Emily and Sherie, I am well aware of your penchant for hiding toys, now you two are corrupting Emmy. Katy, all those marbles will get you in deep trouble, and Adelina...what cheek, thinking that Tops would do something dippy!!

~getting the implements ready for some extended use~
Gary D.

lil_dixiedarling 03-20-2007 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary D. (Post 3260)
Well it appears that the spankings will never end. Emily and Sherie, I am well aware of your penchant for hiding toys, now you two are corrupting Emmy. Katy, all those marbles will get you in deep trouble, and Adelina...what cheek, thinking that Tops would do something dippy!!

~getting the implements ready for some extended use~
Gary D.

Now how could i corrupt anyone?? I mean really...i'm an angel...that strap got up on the high shelf all by itself i swear...and i can't be held responsible for You going to every Top there and looking everywhere trying to find the strap YOU lost...hey that's it...YOU lost it...you even said so at the time before you blamed me hehe.....

and btw...doesn't take long for a Top to do something dippy...especially with this group of Tops on this board hehehehehehe

Sherie

EmmyDoll 03-20-2007 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary D. (Post 3260)
Well it appears that the spankings will never end. Emily and Sherie, I am well aware of your penchant for hiding toys, now you two are corrupting Emmy. Gary D.

Eh. Sorry, Uncle Gary.

I've already been corrupted.

And dippy. I like that word.

hehehe

katy_spankwish 03-20-2007 02:53 PM

gary, does that mean the Easter grass is ok?

Well, aeldina at that particular meet Tops are the only ones allowed to hide their toys so it is a good thing one of them was dippy.

Decorating toys is always fun. A hot glue gun a little lace some fabric and you can come up with very interesting clothes for implements.

I know of one brat who drilled holes in her Top's cane and made it into a planter.

I have used canes to stake plants. I actually put the wodden spoons and rubber spatulas in the kitchen srawers. Totally throws the Tops off center.

Oh go into a Tops bathroom and change the order of all of their toiletries. Have you ever notice they don't look just grab. It can be very exciting. When they spray their pits with hairspray and brush their teeth with hemeroid (sp) cream.

BlackVelvet007 03-20-2007 03:16 PM

Evil. Evil as far as the eye can see. You ladies DO realize that us "dippy" tops are reading this list and taking note of who suggested what. (And no, changing M.O.'s where one brat follows the suggestion of another won't save your butt either). SHEESH. ;) BTW Katy thanks for the imagery of brushing my teeth with Prep H. That alone merits a good spanking. ;)

lynne 03-20-2007 08:08 PM

We are not corrupting Emmy we are just teaching her the ropes to having a good time. The dye in the shampoo bottles is a nice touch or in the liquid soap, THAT is even better. Replacing the male Tops toiletries with female ones would be an idea too since we all KNOW they dont even look just grab.

EmmyDoll 03-21-2007 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynne (Post 3279)
We are not corrupting Emmy we are just teaching her the ropes to having a good time. The dye in the shampoo bottles is a nice touch or in the liquid soap, THAT is even better. Replacing the male Tops toiletries with female ones would be an idea too since we all KNOW they dont even look just grab.

And thank you for that Lynne! Becaues I AM having a GREAT time!

You know... I'm still loving the old hamster in the pillow idea. Mwhahahahahha.

Okay. I'm out of really GOOD ideas, besides the good old sticking their hand in warm water so they'll pee on themselves.

Yeah. Thats a classic!

lil_dixiedarling 03-21-2007 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmyDoll (Post 3293)

Okay. I'm out of really GOOD ideas, besides the good old sticking their hand in warm water so they'll pee on themselves.

Yeah. Thats a classic!

hehe who are you kidding Emmy...these guys are so old they don't need help urinating on themselves..they do it without any help.....they keep Depends in business afterall.....

Sherie